The truth will shape your future and create tangible business advantage.
The world’s gone mobile. An axiom is statement or proposition that is regarded as being established, accepted, or self-evidently true, or a proposition on which an abstractly defined structure is based. Our brand strategy tools unearth the powerful truths that exist within your business. Let’s use them.
Building the essence
Who are we?
- Think culture.
- What kind of people do you attract?
- Are there common behaviours and attitudes?
- Is your organisation built on modernist or traditionalist values?
- Are the people involved authoritative and expert, or are you a warm and friendly bunch?
- Or maybe, both?
- Are you a cautious lot, or crazy, risk-takers?
- Who are you?
How do we feel?
- What is it like working for your organisation? Is there a sense of shared experience?
- Do stakeholders 'feel' the same way about work. Is there a shared vision, a common goal?
- Are you a happy bunch? Hard-working, driven and focused?
How do we look?
- What kind of image does your business project? Is it cohesive and consistent? Do you have a visual identity and organisational style?
- Does your website reflect your reception and visa-versa?
- How do we look to others, how do they describe us?
How do we speak?
- What is your business' tone of voice?
- How do you communicate in the spoken or written word, via advertising, internal comms, website, social media sites on the phone and to the media?
- Is it authoritative, chatty, professional or friendly?
- Let's adopt the right language for your business and use it consistently.
What makes us different?
- What are the real, tangible things that set you apart from the competition?
- Do you honestly know who your competition are, and what exactly it is that they're offering?
- And why in some cases consumers choose them instead of you.
- Tricky one?
Symbols, colours and names?
- Who and what are the symbols that connect your business to the outside world?
- Is it a colour? A particular person?
- Or a single sub-brand or a whole range of products and services?
- Maybe it's a building or even a particular ad campaign.
- Identify the symbols that matter most and stop wasting time and money investing in those that don't.
Who buys and who doesn't?
- Do you have a clear understanding of your customers' needs and desires?
- What type of person buys your 'offer' and what are their reasons for selecting you?
- Who decides against you, and more importantly why?
- Is your market position and brand proposition as clear as it ought to be?
What are we?
- Sounds easy. It should be.
- But, would your description list be the same as your colleagues?
- Is there a clear messaging hierarchy?
- What does your organisation actually do well? And maybe not so well?
- What should you be doing more of and what are people's misconceptions?
- By unearthing and capturing the truthful themes that underpin the sucessful elements within your organisation, we can distil the most engaging and differentiating rational and emotional connections to sit at the heart of your brand.
- Sometimes it can beat with a single word.
- Powerful stuff.
Our brand-building blocks.
As you can imagine the information is very close to our clients’ hearts and minds. However, if you would like to understand better how these tools have worked in the past, we do have permission from some clients to share the model and inputs, face-to-face. Want to know more?
The value of ideas.
Get a response.
Altogether, kinder styling.
Decouple & Connect.
Take time and discover.
I know who I am.
Dare to dream.
Thinking of you.